Job title: Channel Sales Development Manager
Company: Precise Financial Systems
Job description: The Group Head of Sales is liable for the development of the organization’s customers. Answering to the CEO, the Group Head will facilitate all systems for adequately selling organization items and administrations to forthcoming customers in Nigeria and past. She will be answerable for getting sorted out and overseeing the salesforce. The job requires recognizable proof and quest for deals openings and conclusion through compelling lead the board and backing.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 10 years
Major Responsibility and Duties:
▪ Personify the organization’s arrangements, systems, and qualities in achieving all related relegated tasks.
▪ Research of allocated target market and discovering organizations to target.
▪ Market insight of the organization’s items and administrations versus competition
▪ Cold calling likely clients and selling the organization’s items and services.
▪ Attend gatherings with possible clients and close deals and record same utilizing recommended tools.
▪ Build individual deals pipeline to guarantee a consistent stream of deals, utilizing endorsed tools.
▪ Meet month to month deals and income focuses as set by the Sales Team Lead.
▪ Mapping movement focuses in the potential customer channel set by the Sales Team Lead.
▪ Ensures refreshing of the CRM and contributing data on possibilities and customers.
▪ Following up with past clients and strategically pitching products.
▪ Investigating and settling questions from customers.
▪ Preparation and show of week after week and other occasional reports on close to home deals exercises, utilizing endorsed tools.
▪ Investigating and settling inquiries from customers.
▪ Aiding different individuals from his/her deals team.
▪ Continually fostering PFS’s image and building expanding mindfulness in the marketplace
▪ Evaluating new freedoms to guarantee assets are centered around the best opportunities.
▪ Forming key associations with different organizations to use their current networks.
▪ Prepare and impart procedures and set destinations to subordinates and the CEO as well.
▪ Increase organization’s chances through statistical surveying and customer engagements.
▪ Any other appointed obligations from time to time
Key Performance Indicator (Annual):
▪ Seek new Corporate Sales ($3,000,000.00) in the first year
▪ Add new suitable customers (20) in the first year.
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills/Qualification
▪ First degree in Marketing or other pertinent degrees (Minimum 2:1)
▪ Stakeholder Management skills
▪ Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
▪ Minimum of 10-15years IT Software Sales experience
▪ Key Account/Reseller the executives skills
▪ Good show skills
▪ Very great dress sense
▪ Good exchange skills
▪ Good correspondence skills
▪ Excellent information on business planning
▪ Good individuals the board skills
▪ Effective time and cycle the board skills
▪ Ability to travel locally and internationally
▪ MBA is an additional advantage
Important Safety Tips 1. Try not to make any installment without affirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. In the event that you think this advert isn’t veritable, if it’s not too much trouble, report it through the Report Job interface beneath.
Job date: Tue, 25 May 2021 22:47:58 GMT