Altara Credit Limited
Job title: Cash Loan Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited
Company: Altara Credit Limited
Job description: “Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”) is a Nigerian shopper and business administrations adventure. Our guiding principle suggestion is to work on the personal satisfaction for the normal Nigerian by driving monetary consideration. Altara is based on serving the underbanked and the in any case monetarily excluded.
Our presentation administration is “purchase currently, pay later” where we permit formal and casual area laborers, and SME proprietors buy an assortment of items and gear for their homes and organizations however rather than covering the items forthright, pay a limited quantity over time.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Cash Loan Agent
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Send an every day report of all client collaboration to the credit coordinator.
- Operate in consistence with all organization policies
. * Skillfully sell cash advances to all certified clients in the rundown sent by the credit facilitator.
- Follow up with intrigued clients by giving nitty gritty data on cycles, documentation, and credit limit.
- Timely connections with FSA and VCR group to guarantee consistent cycles from start to finish.
- Respond to the candidate’s inquiries and resolve any advance related issues.
- Handle client grumblings and make a fitting move to determine them.
- Minimum of OND in related discipline
- 0 – 2 years experience.
- Proven experience as a business specialist, Cash Loan Agent, business improvement, or comparative role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound Analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Commitment to handle improvement.
- Great relational skills
- Strong relational abilities, both verbal and written.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and composed correspondence skills
- Numeracy and scientific ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and exchange skills
- Business and business acumen
- Persuasion skills
- Driven and ambitious.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email
Location: Oyo, Oyo State
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 07:59:48 GMT