Job title: C# .NET Engineer (Senior or Intermediate)
Job description: Company Description
At Cavista, our central goal is to enable associations with the world’s best innovation arrangements. We guarantee the most significant level of customer fulfillment through a worldwide organization of advancement, and our product arrangements are exclusively worked to oblige your area and necessities. Through a-list discussion, inventive IT arrangements and customized customer administrations, Cavista increments functional proficiency for associations of all sizes.
Cavista is looking for incredible ability in Lagos, Nigeria. We are an open, nimble climate, where straightforward discussion touches off coordinated effort with a group of extraordinary masterminds. Everybody openly contributes, thoughts supersede inner selves, and the best thought consistently wins. We embrace new innovations and value economical and quality code. In our reality, opportunity combined with creative mind is boundless and we construct what others might dare to dream to dream. We fabricate the best since we recruit hands down the best! We’ve made a climate permitting you to deliver your best work, by obliging the creative.
This is a full-time, distant adaptable, salaried job, situated in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Develop new Web applications through bundled and altered applications.
- Maintain and improve existing Web applications and all interior frameworks are integrated.
- Play a critical job in building medium to enormous scope public confronting, high volume based Web applications.
- Maintain existing intranet, extranet, and Internet destinations and applications.
- Participate in the continuous advancement of uses that address the issues of our customers.
- Deliver new usefulness and change demands for existing applications.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications, unit, and framework, drawing in clients as necessary.
- Develop data set driven Web interfaces for quick, ongoing data sharing.
- Develop outside Web entries permitting clients to include and recover precise information.
- Candidate should be a cooperative person and willing to instruct and to learn.
- Other obligations as assigned.
- Bachelors or Master’s certificate from a certify University in Computer Science or related specialized degree.
- Solid comprehension and experience using C# .NET
- Possess strong abilities in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience chipping away at groups, Agile/Scrum groups experience preferred.
- Able to work freely and effectively to meet deadlines.
- Self-propelled, conscientious and organized.
- Excellent correspondence (oral and composed), relational, authoritative, and show skills.
Qualifications/Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelors or Master’s certification from a licensed University in Computer Science or related specialized degree.
- GPA 2.1 or above
- Internship experience creating social web applications in C#.Net.
We offer a serious remuneration bundle (DOE), advantages and development openings for each and every individual who joins Cavista!
- We need to know you better
- Share your essential subtleties and transfer your resume
- You will get an email reaction with the following step
Intro Video Interview
- You will get a connection from Spark Hire to finish a short video where you will respond to inquiries to share your knowledge
- We need you to find out about us
- Meet our group for your in-person interview(s).
- Interview us as well
Programmers: Coding Assessment
- Complete a coding appraisal; share with us your strategy for issue solving.
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 22:48:01 GMT