Job title: Business Development Officer (re-appropriating) At Smart Partners Consulting Limited (spcl)
Job description: Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is a native counseling firm balanced on the plan of action of joint effort to offer proficient types of assistance of Human Resources and Business Strategy to various organizations in different areas of Nigeria’s economy. It was fused in July 2013. Actually coordinated effort for us and association includes the cooperative energy of tried specialists in the commercial center to explore, distinguish and proffer answers for the consistently unique requirements of our clients.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Outsourcing)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are hoping to enlist a certified Business Development Officer to drive the organization’s rethinking department
- Developing and supporting strong associations with organization partners and customers.
- Create proposition for existing customers to further develop their business using organization services
- Contacting possible customers to build up compatibility and orchestrate meetings.
- Analyzing client input information to decide if clients are happy with organization items and services.
- Recruiting, preparing, and directing business improvement staff.
- Analyzing monetary information and creating compelling techniques to lessen business expenses and increment organization profits.
- Conducting statistical surveying to recognize new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with organization leaders to decide the most reasonable, savvy way to deal with seek after new business opportunities.
- Meeting with expected financial backers to introduce organization contributions and arrange business deals.
- Identify new market openings by means of statistical surveying and start contact
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience in Business Development with Manpower/Outsourcing industry.
- Proven experience functioning as a business advancement official or comparable role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The capacity to work in a high speed climate and smart.
- Excellent logical, critical thinking and the board skills.
- Exceptional exchange and dynamic skills.
- Effective correspondence skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ready to continue immediately.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitor ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Job date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 07:58:27 GMT