Job title: Business Development Officer Job at Synapse Services
Company: neurotransmitter administrations
Job description: Synapse Services is the biggest supplier of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We give patient focused consideration in a quiet and peaceful climate with a hearty combination of Local and Internationally prepared professionals.
When life is beyond what you can bear intellectually, be have confidence you will discover expectation, backing, and treatment at Synapse Services. We accept recuperation is an excursion not an objective and our multidisciplinary group is focused on supporting our customers in taking the first, normally generally troublesome, venture and offering consistent help making a course for recovery.
With a group of caring and profoundly gifted Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we give a scope of remedial projects intended to suit singular requirements. Established in Abuja in 2009, we are a quickly extending private help with 2 focuses in Abuja and one in Lagos and Anambra
We are selecting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Awka, Anambra
- Prospect for new customers by systems administration, cold pitching, promoting or different methods for creating revenue from likely customers and at last proselyte them into clients;
- Dedicate a huge bit of plan for getting work done going to different clinics, services and organizations, dropping pamphlets/proposition, and meeting with important personnel;
- Assist in creating and keeping up associations with therapist, analyst and other united mental medical care experts, both inside and outside the clinic and among area actors;
- Communicate, liaise routinely and fabricate valuable reference associations with all key partners inside and remotely: Consultants, Medical Practitioners, the corporate business advancement group, other medical care experts, and private wellbeing guarantors as required;
- Identify imaginative strategies, comparing field-tested strategies and feasible tasks to drive income and volume development while meeting the market’s needs;
- Develop and execute local area workshops and classes, with a bid to develop business;
- Conduct advertising investigate and break down exercises to guarantee that the emergency clinic is serious in the commercial center, on a nearby and public rating.
- Increase Synapse Bed Occupancy
- Ensure month to month destinations recorded in the showcasing plan are cultivated; progress levels against targets are estimated and changes made;
- Take a lead job in proposition composing, consistently get ready, survey and submit business offers and proposals;
- Market Synapse’s Services – Trainings (Stress Management, Counseling), Workshops, Rehabilitation, and Sale of Psychological assistance related items (Urine Drug Testing, Stress Management Trainings, Workshops etcetera) to Universities, tertiary foundations, clinics, services, government and private institutions;
- Prepare and make every other month introductions to imminent customers and organization to expand Synapse’ visibility.
- Assist in overseeing existing customers and guarantee they stay fulfilled and positive;
- Provide support that will ceaselessly improve the current relationship;
- Make suggestions to Management on administrations that meet, anticipate and reflects current customers’ future needs;
- Ensure the persistent refinement of the assistance delivered by the Facility;
- Work broadly with the medical clinic’s initiative group, clinical staff and across different clinical divisions to guarantee development openings are recognized, patient commitment is boosted, and snags to progress are tended to and resolved.
- Must have 2-3 years demonstrated work insight as a Business Development officer
- Must be an objective getter
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any pertinent course, a Master’s Degree would be an additional advantage.
- Must be an inhabitant of Awka
- Effectively work with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interested Candidates, Females with significant IT and online media experience are urged to apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their Applications and CV to: utilizing “Business Development Officer – Awka” as the subject of the email.
Job date: Wed, 05 May 2021 00:38:30 GMT