Job title: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Job description: Company Description
Our customer, a respectable digital programming and online security specialist organization in the Information Technology Industry is as of now hoping to draw in a Business Development Manager.
- Develop and Implement fitting deals procedure to meet business income and deals target.
- Identify, develop and sustain significant deals open doors in the mid-undertaking space.
- Respond to RFI and RFP’s
- Manage prospect and consistently foster deals pipeline.
- Manage key customer relationships.
- Identify strategically pitching openings inside existing organization account
- Take on P&L responsibility.
- Minimum of 5years experience in a customer confronting Cyber Security Consultancy deals role.
- Ability to form and Implement deals strategies.
- Excellent self-administration and authority skill.
- Indepth comprehension of IT Methodologies, standards and Technology.
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Sat, 07 Aug 2021 22:52:39 GMT