Job title: Backend Developer Intern Recruitment at Digifigs Limited
Company: Digifigs Limited
Job description: Digifigs Limited – An advanced driven office spent significant time in making a human-driven computerized insight. We are a group of youthful, dynamic experts with rich involvement with assorted parts of computerized technologies.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Backend Developer Intern
Job Locations: Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Internship
- A quickly developing advanced organization is searching for a Backend Developer Intern to make, keep up with, and further develop standard troublesome programming applications that will serve a great many individuals everywhere on the world.
- If you are a Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or other related courses and you are anxious for new encounters that will add to your own and expert turn of events, then, at that point this temporary job is the correct thing for you
. * You’ll be working from our HQ at Ibadan, Oyo state.
- If you’re hoping to be engaged with the advancement of arrangements that will be utilized around the world, and will develop with the group, then, at that point this job is for you.
- Identify client and framework necessities for new sites and applications
- Write or survey code for different applications
- Liaise with fashioners to settle on UI/UX components (like illustrations and route buttons)
- Ensure our product documentation is doing date
- Collaborate with portable engineers to assemble versatile responsive web and versatile applications
- Participate in the arrangements, plan, upkeep and enhancements of our center products
- Supporting the tasks group to give the best uptime and administration quality
- Developing and sending to cloud-based innovation (AWS)
- 0-1year of involvement as a Web Developer.
- Eagerness and ability to learn new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and composed correspondence skills.
- Understanding of safety practices
- Familiarity with work instruments, structures and languages.
- Ability to impart obviously and adequately with supervisors.
- Ability to work freely just as with a team.
- Creative reasoning and logical skills.
- Ability to catch on quickly and work under pressure.
- Must be straightforward, dedicated, and reliable.
- This is a 6 months neglected temporary position yet transportation stipend will be accommodated the length of the internship.
Location: Oyo, Oyo State
Job date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 23:38:16 GMT