Job title: Auditor At Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria – 3 Openings
Job description: Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria (ABN) is an electrical company located in the northern division of Nigeria, ABN has been providing industrial, Commercial and Residential services for 16years. With a combination of sharp electrical job solving skills,a passion for client service and a can do mental attitude, ABN aims to remain at the fore forepart of the industry and have adopted all developed HSE policies and direction practices that sees the Lineament command of every task. Our security systems are in accordance and they are instilled into our Employees ensuring that our work is completed with zero harm as our #1 precedence. ABN is committed to ensuring that our operations are conducted with zero harm to all people and the environs and the Lineament of our products and services are upheld and consistently maintained.
We are recruiting to make full the place below:
Job Title: Auditor
Locations: Kaduna, Zaria, Kafachan – Kaduna
Slots: 3 Openings
Work Type: Total-time
- Auditors are specialists who review the accounts of companies and organisations to ensure the validity and legality of their financial records
- They can also human action in an advisory role to recommend possible risk aversion measures and cost savings that could be made
- Auditors work in the accounting departments of a huge reach of firms and with independent chartered and certified firms, examining the money going in and out of organisations and making certain it is recorded and processed correctly.
Key Activities include:
- Collating, Checking and analysing spreadsheet information
- Examining company accounts and financial command systems
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organisations
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliableensuring that assets are safeguarded
- Identifying whether and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
- Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied withundertaking reviews of payoff.
- Auditors must foremost qualify as chartered accountants with a professional person accounting body
- Candidates should possess HND / Bachelor’s Grade / M.Sc with at to the lowest degree 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the postal service.
Location: Zaria, Kaduna Province
Job date: combine, 26 May 2021 22:09:25 GMT