Job title: Audit and Investigation Manager
Company: New Incentives
Job description: Key Responsibilities
- Review Staff Work Day Reports
- Complete Investigation Procedures and Status each week
- Plan and oversee occasional on location and offsite reviews and investigations
- Confidentially do on-ground examinations against explicit representatives or functional areas
- Maintain reports, everything being equal, and examinations, distinguish misrepresentation, and research until closure
- Review cost entries by calling merchants to survey authenticity
- Develop quarterly and progressing preparing to further develop chiefs and FOs capacity to recognize and moderate fraud
Job Responsibilities and Tasks
Program Protocol and Operations Audit (40%)
- Review momentum review and consistence measures towards fostering a review and consistence plan and protocol.
- Provide exact appraisals, legitimate documentation and smart recommendations.
- Assess staff’s consistence with the approaches of the association and program execution guidelines.
- Talk to different partners, including recipients, to get input on issues and holes for the organization.
- Confidentially do on-ground examinations against explicit workers or functional areas.
- Plan and survey the inspecting exercises including announcing adherence to routine vaccination method by facility staff, program, and money the executives methodology by employee.
- Confirm center gifts and other acquired authoritative things are being dispersed per timetable to partners or related end users.
- Ensure opportune finishing and detailing of audits.
- Complete Investigation Procedures and Status each week
Fraud Identification and Investigation (30%)
- Develop and carry out compelling techniques for the recognition and counteraction of extortion in the association or during program implementation.
- Oversee the enrollment and preparing of evaluators to guarantee a successful unit.
- Collaborate with legal counselors and law authorization specialists to execute plans for the goal of misrepresentation cases.
- Conduct interviews with staff and partners to get insight on the level of inclusion of a fake episode and degree of monetary misfortune to the organization.
- Seek and dissect important archives and dashboards , proof and information to distinguish irregularities in hierarchical records and programming.
- Maintain reports, all things considered, and investigations.
- Plan and oversee intermittent on location and offsite investigations
- Synthesize data and systems needed to catch extortion suspects and recuperate authoritative assets or assets.
- Develop and execute cycles and rules powerful for the anticipation or alleviation of misrepresentation risks.
- Make appearances during court hearings, if fundamental, to affirm as witnesses and present proof to back up declarations in an extortion litigation.
Compliance Monitoring and Enforcement (20%)
- Monitor the execution of the contingent money move mediation to guarantee consistence with the standards and guidelines of donors.
- Monitor the activities of New Incentives – All Babies Are Equal Initiative (NI-ABAE) to guarantee consistence with Nigerian laws, guidelines and guidelines.
- Protocol survey and consistence audit in all cases, incorporating consistence with cash dispensing convention, transportation wellbeing and rate assumptions, partner commitment strategies, security revealing, correspondence and the board conventions, and inside and outside correspondence guidelines.
- Review consistence with tasks and supply-side issues ID, revealing, and resolution.
- Inform any noticed shortcomings with clear suggestions in conventions and interior representative relationships.
- Liaise with fitting legislative offices to recognize and get required endorsements and documents.
- Review and get-together of proof to consent to review prerequisites and guarantee inward execution of Audit recommendations.
- Provide specialized oversight and direction to the review and consistence unit.
- Support the enlistment, preparing, instructions/questioning, assessment, potential, discovery, staff’s turn of events and inner correspondence of essential labor needed for interior review and compliance.
- Identify preparing needs, train, follow up and mentor, do intermittent assessment of colleagues to augment their abilities and obligation to authoritative goals.
- Undertake some other regulatory obligations, or preparing and improvement, suitable to the grade of the position.
Education and Work Experience Requirement
- MSc, BSc or BA in Accounting or Finance or Public Health disciplines or Social Sciences disciplines. A Professional certificate (like ICAN, ACCA or CFE) would be a bonus.
- 3 – 5 years related knowledge functioning as an Audit and/or Compliance Officer or Manager. Favored involvement with consistence the executives, inner control or extortion investigation.
- 1 – 2 years related knowledge working for a non-benefit, altruistic association or (I)NGO.
Skills and Competencies Requirement
- Preferably a competitor previously situated in Jigawa, Katsina or Zamfara State.
- Good authoritative abilities, compelling using time productively, capacity to fulfill time constraints, perform various tasks, and focus on tasks
- Sound social mindfulness and capacity to work multicultural and multiethnic environment
- Proven administrative and/or initiative skills
- Ability to convey top notch work in brief timeframes and to work under pressure
- Adaptability to changing nature of philanthropic work and functional difficulties
- Willingness to visit field missions to perform discrete enquiries visits
- Careful regard for monetary issue and the board of funds
- Critical scholar and have critical thinking attitude
- Ability to complete work successfully from auditors
- Skilled in performing discrete enquiries
- Detail-arranged, persevering professional
- Passion to help other people and decrease newborn child mortality
- Very great correspondence and composing abilities, English, Hausa and lingos (verbal and written)
- Excellent responsiveness to email and telephone requests
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, web programs, cell phones and ICT overall. Capacity to utilize Google Doc, Google Sheet and AppSheet would be a bonus.
- Motivation to work in a youthful association that is continually changing dependent on partner input and works with a lean structure
- Profound information on reviewing, consistence, examinations and inner control necessities and practices
- Familiarity with review softwares
- Proficiency in English Language (discussion, perusing and composing) is required
- Knowledge of Hausa Language (discussion and perusing) is required.
How to Apply
- All entries ought to be sent through Breezy and by rounding out this
at the very latest thirteenth August 2021
Job date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 22:22:02 GMT