Job title: Associate/Senior Associate, Product Solutions (Originating/Capital Expansion/Trade Finance) – Lagos, Nigeria
Company: CA Global
Job description: Job Description:
Our financial customer is as of now enrolling an Associate/Senior Associate, Product Solutions for their Fund Investment division. The officeholder will be required to help the business in beginning and executing exchanges covering capital development plans, exchange account for sovereigns and sub-sovereigns, and medium-to-enormous corporate organizations across Africa. The objective is to convey bespoke credit answers for customers while limiting credit misfortunes. The individual is relied upon to exhibit insight of exchanges that includes the utilization of organized instruments like assurances and instruments for tenor extension, political danger protection, trade credits, credit connected notes and resource/item sponsored advances, etc.
- Support start and the executives of new customers and openings across Africa.
- Pitch, structure, arrange, market, execute and close transactions.
- Assist in customer inclusion and the board of key accounts.
- Support the board of exchange measures from beginning to shutting, just as commitment with specialized and monetary counselors in the examination of such transactions.
- Work with collegues in Investments and across the association to handle the organization of exchanges through the endorsement process.
- Build/Develop/Review and explore key parts of monetary models (counting monetary investigation, estimating, valuation, and other business dynamic models) to assess the monetary practicality of transactions.
- Support execution undertakings covering specialized survey, everything being equal (foundation related) projects.
- Develop introductions and recommendations (counting “pitch books”) to new and existing clients.
- Prepare exchanges records (commitment letters, proposition, introductions, Information Memorandums, term sheets, valuations and so on) for exchanges being pondered by The business
- Undertake exchange related exploration and investigation, covering forthcoming customers and organizations to distinguish monetary patterns and issues just as give a sound premise to speculation decisions
- Conduct monetary examination/hazard evaluation on project proposition by creating and deciphering monetary models and monetary statements.
- Participate in bargain gatherings and backing customer relationship management.
- Conduct due steadiness on imminent clients
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A solid first degree in money/bookkeeping/science/designing/financial aspects/from a perceived university
- Relevant postgraduate education for example Graduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or a connected field of study, will be advantageous.
- Relevant accreditations identified with account as well as undertaking management
- CFA is an additional advantage
- 4 to 8 years proficient experience ideally in related venture banking – bargain beginning and execution.
- Proficient in exchange displaying and comprehension of exchange structures.
- Excellent customer start and the board skills.
- Previous proficient experience or preparing in research, monetary investigation and presentations
- Solid correspondence and composing skills.
- Fluency recorded as a hard copy and communicating in English is mandatory.
- French and additionally Portuguese, will be advantageous.
- Willingness to travel “out-of-station” with insignificant earlier notice
Benefits and Contractual data:
- 3 Year inexhaustible work contract
- Willing and ready to move to Nigeria, Lagos.
- Suitably qualified applicants from all African ethnicities are urged to apply.
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Fri, 21 May 2021 07:01:01 GMT