Job title: Associate/Senior Associate, Product Solutions (Originating/Capital Expansion/Trade Finance) – Lagos, Nigeria
Company: CA Global
Job description: Job Description:
Our financial customer is right now enrolling an Associate/Senior Associate, Product Solutions for their Fund Investment division. The officeholder will be required to help the business in beginning and executing exchanges covering capital development plans, exchange money for sovereigns and sub-sovereigns, and medium-to-huge corporate organizations across Africa. The objective is to convey bespoke credit answers for customers while limiting credit misfortunes. The individual is relied upon to exhibit insight of exchanges that includes the utilization of organized instruments like certifications and instruments for tenor prolongation, political danger protection, trade credits, credit connected notes and resource/item upheld advances, etc.
- Support start and the executives of new customers and openings across Africa.
- Pitch, structure, arrange, market, execute and close transactions.
- Assist in customer inclusion and the board of key accounts.
- Support the executives of exchange measures from beginning to shutting, just as commitment with specialized and monetary guides in the examination of such transactions.
- Work with collegues in Investments and across the association to handle the organization of exchanges through the endorsement process.
- Build/Develop/Review and explore key parts of monetary models (counting monetary investigation, estimating, valuation, and other business dynamic models) to assess the monetary suitability of transactions.
- Support execution undertakings covering specialized survey, all things considered (foundation related) projects.
- Develop introductions and recommendations (counting “pitch books”) to new and existing clients.
- Prepare exchanges archives (commitment letters, proposition, introductions, Information Memorandums, term sheets, valuations and so on) for exchanges being pondered by The business
- Undertake exchange related exploration and investigation, covering planned customers and organizations to distinguish monetary patterns and issues just as give a sound premise to speculation decisions
- Conduct monetary investigation/hazard appraisal on project recommendations by creating and deciphering monetary models and monetary statements.
- Participate in bargain gatherings and backing customer relationship management.
- Conduct due steadiness on imminent clients
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A solid first degree in money/bookkeeping/math/designing/financial matters/from a perceived university
- Relevant postgraduate education for example Graduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or a connected field of study, will be advantageous.
- Relevant confirmations identified with account as well as venture management
- CFA is an additional advantage
- 4 to 8 years proficient experience ideally in related speculation banking – bargain start and execution.
- Proficient in exchange displaying and comprehension of exchange structures.
- Excellent customer beginning and the board skills.
- Previous proficient experience or preparing in research, monetary investigation and presentations
- Solid correspondence and composing skills.
- Fluency recorded as a hard copy and communicating in English is mandatory.
- French or potentially Portuguese, will be advantageous.
- Willingness to travel “out-of-station” with insignificant earlier notice
Benefits and Contractual data:
- 3 Year inexhaustible work contract
- Willing and ready to migrate to Nigeria, Lagos.
- Suitably qualified competitors from all African ethnicities are urged to apply.
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Fri, 21 May 2021 04:39:08 GMT