Job title: Associate Director, Clinical Research At Johnson and Johnson
Job description: At Johnson and Johnson, we accept great wellbeing is the establishment of energetic lives, flourishing networks and forward progress. That is the reason for over 130 years, we have planned to keep individuals well at each age and each phase of life. Today, as the world’s biggest and most comprehensively based medical services organization, we are focused on utilizing our range and size for great. We endeavor to improve access and moderateness, make better networks, and put a sound psyche, body and climate reachable for everybody, everywhere.
Every day, our in excess of 130,000 representatives across the world are mixing heart, science and resourcefulness to significantly change the direction of wellbeing for humanity.
We are enrolling to fill the position of:
Job Title: Associate Director, Clinical Research
Requisition ID: 2105927559W
Category: R and D
- The Clinical Scientist is a mindful individual from a clinical group committed to the turn of events and execution of clinical methodologies and the clinical and operational execution of an intricate compound program.
- The Clinical Scientist gives dynamic logical commitment to a cross-useful clinical group fostering a sub-atomic entity.
- The Clinical Scientist gives contribution to the clinical advancement plan, chips away at the advancement of the clinical preliminary convention, clinical preliminary materials, and assumes liability for planning finish of clinical investigation reports and supports readiness of important archives for administrative filings.
- This job includes broad group lattice collaborations with partners from various distinctive disciplines.
- The Clinical Scientist might be approached to add to the assessment of logical freedoms in the helpful area.
- Participates in arrangement of clinical improvement plans, preliminary conventions, has direct obligation regarding preliminary set up and observing and assumes liability for culmination of clinical examination reports
- Assists Physicians in assessment of antagonistic occasions (pre and post-advertising) for relationship to treatment. Wellbeing appraisals are the duty of the task doctors (PP)
- Assists Regulatory Affairs in deciding necessities for any remedial activities or wellbeing authority reporting
- Interprets, reports and gets ready oral and composed consequences of item research, working together with senior clinical faculty, in anticipation of wellbeing authority submissions
- Close cooperations with Project Physicians and Physicians across programs
Other Responsibilities/Detailed Duties:
- Assists Regulatory Affairs in the improvement of medication administrative strategies
- Helps investigate and assess new item thoughts to help with recognizing new market opportunities
- Support general Clinical/Medical Affairs exercises including item assessment, naming and surveillance
- Participate on and may lead cross-utilitarian groups for assessment of new item thoughts, execute establishment business techniques, etc.
- Reviews clinical writing and related new technologies
- May be approached to evaluate clinical distributions arising out of the Team and its affiliates
- May be dependable, with suitable partners, for audit of Company publicizing and limited time materials.
For this Associate Director work, we are searching for:
- Master’s Degree or PhD with 10 or more long stretches of involvement with research and advancement in low-and center pay nations, including 5 or more long periods of medication improvement with solid calculated and clinical stockpile expertise.
- This position will give cross program encourage to the GPH Clinical Scientists in the Capacity Development Group, on calculated and clinical inventory dangers and difficulties in low-and center pay countries.
- Experience with antibody programs is an asset.
- Living in, or willing to live in a Sub-Saharan African nation is an asset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to:
Job date: Wed, 26 May 2021 05:18:57 GMT