Job title: Ascentech Services Limited Current Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Job description: Ascentech Services Limited is an undeniable Human Resource Solution Provider consolidated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are focused on producing long haul associations with our customers by making and conveying hearty and adaptable administrations that address the changing necessities of their business. We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Executive
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordination with Logistics for dispatch of the items alongside communication
- Responsible for Stock Accuracy and Auditing at the warehouse
- Responsible for security stock arrangement dependent on disappointment/utilization for all the branches
- Ensuring successful stock control through steady checking of stocks level.
- Ensuring and keeping up with elevated requirement of materials the board and handling.
- Responsible for all stock demand, material distribution and appropriate capacity of merchandise in the warehouse.
- Responsible for the issue and receipt of products in the right amount, quality, time and place
- Post all material got from providers and move to units on ERP
- Ensure that sufficient stock is kept up with, basic stock position is accounted for to chief on week by week basis.
- Ensure that all vital archives for preparing providers installment gets to the obtainment official/director and records division on time.
- Protect and keep stock from pilferage, harm and fraud.
- Plan, organize and screen receipt, requests, gathering and dispatch of materials.
- Ensure great housekeeping methodology and wellbeing principles are maintained.
- Identify and counsel the executives on future limit management.
- Conducts preparing for new stockroom staff.
- B.Sc/HND in related course
- 3-5 years of warehousing experience in a quick moving industry
- Manufacturing experience will be preferred
- Suitable competitors who are promptly accessible to begin work in the referenced area are urged to apply.
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV (in MS Word) to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: sixteenth August, 2021.
Note: Only reasonable up-and-comers will be contacted.
Anybody requesting that you pay cash to plan your meeting or offer you occupation might be a trick
Location: Onitsha, Anambra State
Job date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 02:55:29 GMT