Job title: Area Sales Representative
Company: Afcon Recruit
Job description: Job Description:
We are searching for a cutthroat Area Sales Representative to assist clients with distinguishing and buy items they want. Area Sales Representative obligations incorporate selling, restocking and marketing. The objective is to give fashionable client care and to expand organization’s development and income through deals expansion. Area are; Ogbomoso, Akure Ondo State, Ondo Town, Ekiti State.
- Answer clients’ inquiries regarding items, costs, accessibility, item uses, and credit terms.
- Recommend items to clients, in light of clients’ necessities and interests.
- Estimate or provide cost estimates, credit or agreement terms, guarantees, and conveyance dates.
- Consult with customers after deals or agreement signings to determine issues and to give continuous support.
- Prepare deals and request forms.
- Ensure undeniable degrees of consumer loyalty through astounding deals service
- Maintain exceptional store condition and visual promoting standards
- Maintain a completely supplied store
- Ascertain clients’ requirements and wants
- Recommend and show things that match client needs
- Welcome and welcome customers
- Manage retail location processes
- Actively include in the getting of new shipments
- Keep fully informed regarding item information
- Accurately depict item highlights and benefits
- Follow all organizations strategies and procedures.
- Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of standards and techniques for appearing, advancing, and selling items or administrations. This incorporates promoting methodology and strategies, item exhibition, deals procedures, and deals control systems.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of standards and cycles for giving client and individual administrations. This incorporates client needs appraisal, satisfying quality guidelines for administrations, and assessment of client satisfaction.
- English Language — Knowledge of the design and substance of the English language including the significance and spelling of words, rules of arrangement, and grammar.
- Mathematics — Knowledge of math, polynomial math, calculation, analytics, measurements, and their applications.
- Transportation — Knowledge of standards and techniques for moving individuals or merchandise via air, rail, ocean, or street, including the general expenses and benefits.
- Active Listening — Giving complete consideration to what others are saying, setting aside effort to comprehend the focuses being made, posing inquiries as suitable, and not hindering at improper times.
- Speaking — Talking to others to pass on data effectively.
- Negotiation — Bringing others together and attempting to accommodate differences.
- Persuasion — Persuading others to adjust their perspectives or behavior.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being mindful of others’ responses and understanding why they respond as they do.
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 04:37:04 GMT