Website AppZone Limited
Company: AppZone Limited
Job description: Appzone Limited – Our client, Qore, is a funded, pan-African Fintech that provides the technology and operating system that?powers fully digital and automated Banks across the African continent, and on a mission towards digitizing and fully automating all economic activities in Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Executive / Recruiter
Job Opening ID: 120
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
About the job
- We are looking for a highly efficient Front Desk Executive / Recruiter who will be responsible for performing essential front desk administrative duties, and performing some recruiting tasks, while maintaining a professional image for the company.
- The job holder will work closely with both the Administration and People & Culture teams, and this role will ideal for those who wish to chart a long-term career as a recruiter, where they can grow and learn from colleagues and leaders in a fun and collaborative environment, while supporting administrative and recruiting efforts and contributing to the success story of the pace setter of core banking solutions in Africa.
- Responsible for greeting visitors and guests – directing them to the appropriate members of staff
- Responsible for external telephone and electronic communications, providing answers to questions about the organization and all other inquiries
- Responsible for accepting and delivering letters and packages to appropriate personnel and departments, and the management of all orders and maintenance of office supplies and files
- Oversee talent acquisition operational duties – supporting with the design and management of internship lifecycle processes, implementing continuous development initiatives, reviewing of job profiles, and assisting with the coordination job & career fairs
- Source for the most suitable candidates through creative and exhaustive recruitment channels
- Administer relevant assessment & tools suitable for the vacant roles within the organization
- Support the management of new hire onboarding process and introductions.
- BA / B.Sc in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, or any other related field of study
- Two (2) years of experience in a Front Desk or Administrative function
- Good phone etiquette, communication and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks
- Ability to coordinate several projects to a successful completion with little or no supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), and Outlook
- Adaptable and ability to respond promptly to shifts in direction, priorities and schedules
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners and staff at all levels.
Qore provides the rare opportunity to make history in the financial space for Africa by Africans, while working with the smartest, brightest & coolest minds in Africa. Some benefits of working with Qore include:
Expected salary: 100000 – 200000 per month
Location: Lekki, Lagos State
Job date: Wed, 03 May 2023 02:24:13 GMT
APPLY FOR THE JOB NOW!!!!