Website Check the title
Company: Check the title
Job description: CVM Career Company – Our client in the Luxury brand environment is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Model: Hybrid
- Conducting market research to identify sales possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Promote sales of fashionable interior designs like kitchen cabinets, doors, bathroom fixtures and accessories through advertisements and commercial exhibitions.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge on all company’s product, uses and maintenance.
- Answer clients’ questions regarding types of bathroom fittings, doors, kitchen cabinets, tiles etc. cost, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Accompany buyers during visits to the showroom, inspecting the products and advising them on the suitability and value of the products for sale.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, and other related matters.
- Track new infrastructural developments in the respective territory and develop a database to aid the achievement of sales targets.
- Actively generate new customer leads through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Ensuring clients are well informed on the durability and value of the products for sale.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business and cross-sell products and services
- Ensure customer satisfaction through regular engagement and resolve customer queries/issues and facilitate customer service
- Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity reports and calls/follow-ups made
- Degree in any field with at least 2 years of work experience.
- Solution-oriented with the ability to build relationships across a cross-disciplinary team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience
- Applicants with experience in promoting Premium/Luxury brands of interior designs and lifestyle will be desirable to maximize sales opportunities geared towards achieving profitability and growth in line with the company’s vision and values.
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed
- Strong communication capabilities, written and verbal, for executive-level discussion and influence, comfort and confidence interfacing with and presenting to staff and executives.
N80,000 + 5% Commission on profit
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 2nd May, 2023.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Expected salary: 80000 per month
Location: Lekki, Lagos State
Job date: Fri, 12 May 2023 07:23:06 GMT
APPLY FOR THE JOB NOW!!!!