Job title: Application Engineer At Mantrac Nigeria Limited
Job description: Mantrac Nigeria is the authorized Cat dealer in Nigeria, distributing and supporting the full range of Caterpillar products. We are proud to supply the best equipment to the most demanding industries and aim to keep your equipment running at peak productivity. Mantrac Nigeria is not only a supplier but also a solution provider, we offer integrated business solutions backed by technical expertise and local knowledge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Engineer
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible to the Application and Installation Manager for the development, promotion, and implementation of the technical aspects of the Power Systems business nationwide.
- Engages in negotiating Power Systems product sales into high-valued projects by highlighting Power Systems technical capabilities.
- Provides when/where necessary, professional technical inputs to assist in achieving Power Systems project completion as per contract
- Project Power Systems as a Centre of excellence, adding values to the business and benefit to the customer.
- Disseminates technical advice to all categories of Power Systems customer from assessing present load, forecasting expansion, gen-set site survey, sizing the best gen-set to meet load demand, designing an appropriate power distribution system, installation and commissioning.
- Prepares and submits technical quotation for Power Systems product and their installation requirement.
- Inspects and provides comments on installations of Power Systems products in order that they meet up to international standards and specifications.
- Intimates potential customers of Caterpillar’s range of Power Systems products, highlighting
- Power Systems product sales as a complete product support package.
- Provides technical inputs to support the Regional Salesforce in their bid to win Power Systems product sales.
- Liaises with the Field Service representatives to initiate Contract Service Maintenance agreements and to execute them when the contract has been signed.
- Commissions Power systems product in line with specifications and international standards Power Systems engineer prepares reports regularly on projects and submits to the manager
- Reviews all designs and technical documents; electrical drawing, layout drawing, manuals of equipment all equipment before performing technical activities
- Attends to all tasks as may be required by the Application and Installation Manager.
- A Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in the Electrical Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a related role.
- The ability to drive with a valid professional driving license is an added advantage.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Interpersonal and communication skills. Good analytical and computer skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 03:54:54 GMT