Job title: APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte Recent Job Recruitment
Job description: APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, earlier known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-legislative association enlisted with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has assembled a solid organization with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a reminder of comprehension (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a main Nigerian association in the arrangement of avoidance, care and treatment administrations to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-transferable illnesses of general wellbeing importance. We are enlisting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Public Health Information System Advisor
Requisition ID: programming interface – 87179
Department: Strategic Information
- PHIS3 looks for a Public Health Information System Advisor to help Health Informatics exercises. The effective applicant will oversee the administration and advancement of the National Data Repository (NDR), and some other related HIS foundation as coordinated by the funders.
- S/He will give specialized and key course and backing to the venture group to increase of need wellbeing data frameworks at all levels of the wellbeing system.
- S/He will arrange and liaise with government offices, other benefactor subsidized undertakings, carrying out accomplices, CDC and different partners to construct limit in wellbeing informatics.
- The Public Health Information System Advisor will administer the administration, improvement, and advancement of the National Data Repository (NDR).
- He/she will deal with the streamlining of the current topical regions (Treatment, HTS, and PMTCT) and the onboarding of the new topical region (TB/HIV, TB/DOTS, and so on) as coordinated by the funders. The Public Health Information System Advisor reports straightforwardly to the Health Informatics lead in movement execution and management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide specialized right hand to guarantee the execution, variation, and improvement of public interoperable electronic HIS foundation, to catch, store and communicate patient-level or administration based data
- Lead advancement and upgrade of information use and information representation on the relegated HIS platform.
- Build specialized limit of MOH staff to oversee and overhaul the alloted public HIS platforms.
- Develop and regularly update all cycles, standard working strategies and records for programming the board for the organisation
- Coordinate unit exercises and keep up with programming design standards.
- Participate in the plan, execution, testing, and dispatching of HIS Solutions by the organisation
- Collaborate with the public authority and different partners by going to TWG gatherings and carrying out the public authority’s activities.
- Support the setting up of a pool of HI experts in the significant GON Ministries.
- Ensure all unit exercises are archived suitably and made accessible to the pertinent stakeholders.
- Attend assigned gatherings and make specialized introductions corresponding to cross-cutting issues at various levels (Team lead gatherings, general workforce conferences) and with outer partners (GON, gatherings with Implementing Partners meetings).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of B.Sc in IT, Computing, Computer Engineering and some other important regions. A Master’s Degree is likewise desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years of involvement with wellbeing informatics.
- Knowledge of at least one programming advancement methodologies
- Experience in project the board of computerized wellbeing projects
- Experience working with wellbeing area data frameworks is preferred
- Experience with business measure investigation, work process, prerequisites determination improvement, and information modelling.
- Strong information and involvement in information separate, change, and burden (ETL) standards, strategies, and innovation, and the utilization of use programming interfaces (APIs) for electronic information transfer.
- Knowledge of DHIS 2 information structures, information trade capacities, and API desired.
- Experience with programming quality confirmation and programming improvement methodologies.
- Experience chipping away at a group in an agricultural nation to make interoperability among data frameworks, including the utilization of remarkable patient identifiers across frameworks, is desired.
- Thought administration in the fields of wellbeing data frameworks and additionally innovation for worldwide health.
- Strong composed and oral relational abilities for undeniable level arrangement crowds (composing models might be required).
- Excellent coordination and data the executives skills.
- The capacity to function admirably under tension; gifted at change the executives, emergency the board, and issue solving.
- Demonstrated information on essential arranging philosophy and documentation processes.
- Ability to create and keep up with associations with clients and different partners (neighborhood and global); created social mindfulness and development sense.
- Excellent capacity in spoken and composed English with significant level capability in a subsequent language is exceptionally preferred.
- Ability and readiness to travel frequently.
Interested and qualified up-and-comers should:
Application Deadline: 22nd September, 2021.
Anybody requesting that you pay cash to plan your meeting or deal you occupation might be a trick
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 00:10:51 GMT