Job title: “Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”) Available Employment Vacancy
Job description: “Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”) is a Nigerian purchaser and business administrations adventure. Our basic belief recommendation is to work on the personal satisfaction for the normal Nigerian by driving monetary incorporation. Altara is based on serving the underbanked and the in any case monetarily excluded.
Our introduction administration is “purchase presently, pay later” where we permit formal and casual area laborers, and SME proprietors buy an assortment of items and gear for their homes and organizations yet rather than covering the items forthright, pay a modest quantity over the long run. We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Floor Representative
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining Altara Credit picture to the best expectations and guaranteeing the display area, stockroom and all showcases are perfect and clean at all times.
- Explains Altara Credit plans to customers
- Initiate rousing client connection by building and keeping up with significant connections to perceive client requirements
- Ensuring that Altara Credit Customers are taken care of at the most elevated levels of client care consistently, serving Customer in an obliging and expert way, taking care of client objections effectively and giving precise advice.
- Assisting stock administration guaranteeing conveyances are taken care of ideal and guaranteeing the shop floor is renewed at all times.
- Assists director with readiness and sending reports
- Ability to strategically pitch items to customers
- Receive installments from clients and get ready important solicitations and schedules
- Carry out different duties as doled out by Lead.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any connected discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a client assistance delegate in a shopper finance organization, microfinance or bank
- Excellent composed and face relational, correspondence and influence skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Relationship management
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office instruments including MS Excel, Word and influence point
- Analytical, critical thinking abilities, authoritative abilities and thoughtfulness regarding details
- Great at using time productively, performing various tasks and prioritizations skills.
- Exceptional correspondence skills
- Ability to multitask
- Rapport building
- Good time management
- Attentive to detail
- Proven deals and consumer loyalty record
- Good item knowledge
- Strategic prospecting skills.
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
Note: Multiple application will be disqualified.
Anybody requesting that you pay cash to plan your meeting or offer you occupation might be a trick
Location: Ilorin, Kwara State
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 23:34:03 GMT