Job title: Altara Credit Limited (Altara) Ongoing Job Vacancy – Apply Now
Job description: Altara Credit Limited (Altara) is a Nigerian purchaser and business administrations adventure. Our guiding principle recommendation is to work on the personal satisfaction for the normal Nigerian by driving monetary consideration. Altara is based on serving the underbanked and the in any case monetarily excluded.
Our presentation administration is”buy now, pay later”where we permit formal and casual area laborers, and SME proprietors to buy an assortment of items and gear for their homes and organizations however rather than covering the items forthright, compensate limited quantity double time.” We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Ogbomosho, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hoping to enlist a Junior Accountant. This is a job where you will report straightforwardly to the Internal Accounting Analyst. In this limit, you will be answerable for giving the monetary aftereffects of the company.
- Bookkeep, plan, and record diary entries.
- Track pay and expenses, and have the option to get ready itemized income and cost reports when necessary.
- Complete month to month bank and income account reconciliations.
- Interface with directors and leaders concerning questions and issues.
- Support outer review prerequisites identified with explicit spaces of responsibility.
- Daily compromise of accounts.
- Assist with month to month end Reconciliation of records (Purchases, deals, stock, costs, moves, installments, deposits).
- Work to consistently further develop bookkeeping/finance methodology and inward controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a certify university
- 1 year+ of working for a customer finance organization, Microfinance Company, or a bank.
- Great consideration regarding detail
- Excellent composed and face relational, correspondence, and influence skills.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Commitment to accomplishing execution goals.
- Familiarity and experience utilizing bookkeeping innovation programs.
- Familiarity with charge representing finance organizations in Nigeria, exceptionally required.
- Great at using time productively, performing multiple tasks, and prioritizations skills.
- Branch office: Ogbomosho.
- The job might require some homegrown travel.
Salary: N30,000 – N50,000 monthly
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send the Applications recorded underneath to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2021.
Interested and qualified applicants Applications ought to contain the accompanying below:
- Your Resume (1-page max.).
- A short passage with regards to why you are keen on the job (Half a page).
- In 5 list items, pick 5 individual obligations (recorded above) and express why you would dominate in the job with an illustration of a venture you have finished in the past to help each point.
Anybody requesting that you pay cash to plan your meeting or offer you occupation might be a trick
Expected salary: 30000 – 50000 every month
Location: Oyo, Oyo State
Job date: Sat, 29 May 2021 04:17:19 GMT