Job title: Altara Credit Limited (Altara) Ongoing Job Opportunity
Job description: Altara Credit Limited (Altara) is a Nigerian customer and business administrations adventure. Our guiding principle suggestion is to work on the personal satisfaction for the normal Nigerian by driving monetary incorporation. Altara is based on serving the underbanked and the in any case monetarily excluded.
Our introduction administration is “purchase presently, pay later” where we permit formal and casual area laborers, and SME proprietors to buy an assortment of items and hardware for their homes and organizations however rather than covering the items forthright, pay a limited quantity over the long haul. We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Sales Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- The essential focal point of this position is to produce income, drive channel entrance and further develop brand perceivability for the Company through independent specialists given set objective yet works inside a self-guided planning and work condition.
- Identifying ideal possibilities for Altara by having top to bottom information on the items, and completing a ‘possibilities investigation’s on each one.
- Reaching out to ideal possibilities by means of showcasing efforts and guarantee consistence to all deal processes.
- Collecting and examining input from possibilities and customers.
- Converting possibilities to paying clients through one-on-one feelings and sufficient follow-up.
- Maintaining associations with existing clients in order to get references and rehash buys just as guaranteeing opportune reaction to all client enquiry and queries.
- Achieving the allocated focus as far as sales.
- Other undertakings alloted by the Captain.
- Freelance deals specialist reports straightforwardly to Freelance Sales captain.
- Minimum of SSCE with 1 year work experience.
- Experienced in deals or business improvement (either full time, low maintenance or remotely)
- Prioritizing, using time productively and authoritative skills
- Ability to make and convey introductions customized to the crowd needs
- Good client care and Interpersonal skill
- Ability to perform various tasks and PC education, great managerial, hierarchical and critical thinking skills
- Good oral and composed correspondence skills
- Numeracy and scientific ability.
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2021.
Note: Multiple application will be disqualified.
Anybody requesting that you pay cash to plan your meeting or offer you occupation might be a trick
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 02:13:06 GMT