Job title: Aimart Realtors Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now
Job description: Aimart Realtors – We are private and business Real Estate merchants, Property Managers and Estate Developers with a worldwide viewpoint in our methodology. We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor lawful danger in land documentation and exhort customers accordingly.
- Interpret laws, decisions and guidelines for land transactions.
- Draft and haggle land transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Defend the metropolitan code litigation.
- Support lawful and general warning necessities related with a huge scope land portfolio.
- Ensure that fitting endorsements are set up before land exchanges are
- Manage administrative and consistence related services.
- Represent the organization in buys and deals of properties.
- Ability to enroll land titles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (fundamental) with 2 – 3 years of experience.
- Strong experience in land law and industry information that incorporates case, rent exchanges, property the board, and buy and deal transactions.
- Natural pioneer who showcases savvy instinct and thoughtfulness regarding detail.
- Ability to work under tension and meet deadlines.
- Capable organizer with fantastic relational, correspondence and public speaking skills.
- Solid experience in title protection guaranteeing, remedial and claims.
- Good comprehension of Foreclosure.
- Analytical scholar with solid reasonable and exploration skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to close land deals.
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their Applications and CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 28th July, 2021.
Anybody requesting that you pay cash to plan your meeting or offer you occupation might be a trick
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Job date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 06:05:11 GMT