Website AIICO Insurance
Company: AIICO Insurance
Job description: AIICO Insurance is the largest Life Insurer in Nigeria and a major underwriter for General Insurance business. We are key players in Oil and Gas and rated in the top three for General Insurance business in Nigeria. Our Travel Insurance Unit is currently the market leader in the industry.
We offer a wide range of products and services in General Insurance for Retail and Institutional customers. Our solid global support enables us provide sophisticated and high profile options for our clients. Our Stability, Strength, Security and Trust over the years have placed us at a better advantage in all classes of Life Assurance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Financial Adviser
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand clients’ financial needs
- Give advice to clients about insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management or any other areas in order to help them reach their financial goals
- Regularly review clients’ bank and other accounts and analyze their financial data to understand if life or economic changes are necessary to reach their financial goals.
- Determine clients’ expenses, level of income, insurance coverage, their financial objectives and goals, tax status and risk tolerance
- Answer clients’ questions and address concerns
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
- Manages clients accounts and files.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND / NCE in related field.
- 1-2 years of experience as a customer service in insurance firm or similar role
- Life and health license
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Expected salary: 150000 – 250000 per month
Job date: Sat, 27 May 2023 01:05:58 GMT
APPLY FOR THE JOB NOW!!!!