Care Best Initiative (CBI)
Task title: Administrative and Logistics Assistant Task at Care Finest Effort (CBI)
Company: Care Finest Effort (CBI)
Task description: Care Finest Effort (CBI) is a fast-growing, woman-led, and youth-driven Non-Governmental Company (NGO) established in 2019 and currently functional in states within North-East, Nigeria. Our goals are to conserve lives, reduce the suffering of kids, ladies, and other susceptible individuals; and maintain human self-respect throughout and in the consequences of manufactured crises and natural catastrophes; in addition to to prevent and enhance readiness for the incident of such scenarios; and to promote the right of kids, ladies and susceptible individuals in the society. Our actions are multi-sectorial likely, gender-sensitive, and socially inclusive
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Task Position: Administrative and Logistics Assistant
Task Place: Damaturu, Yobe
Work Type: Volunteer
Period: 6 months (extendable)
- The Administrative and Logistics Assistant will be accountable for offering effective support and making sure the success of procurement and logistic activities while offering effective usage of resources in accordance with suitable requirements.
- The Administration and Logistics Assistant will help in the application of administrative and logistics activities
- He/she will help in keeping clear records for all administration and logistic operations, consisting of filing and attaining logistics documents.
- Prepare documents, products, and beverages for conferences, and workshops/training where required.
- Deal with journeys plans for regional and worldwide visitors consisting of accommodations, and meal preparation if needed.
- Provide all administrative and logistical support to the team to guarantee prompt conclusion of activities according to the work plan.
- Make prompt plans to maintain web faults, workplace building, furnishings, fittings, and equipment in coordination and field workplaces.
- Guarantee all workplaces are totally geared up with workplace consumables.
- Maintain paper copy and electronic filing systems; to guarantee stability and connection of data/ details.
- Prepare purchase appropriations required for the workplace or as asked for by project staff.
- Ask for quotes and quotes from suppliers.
- Examine precisely and prompt, goods, services, and works acquired in order to establish client specs.
- Offers precise details for inventory management.
- Assess and organize logistics in terms of transport requirements, receipt, dealing with, storage, and distribution of materials and establish correct warehousing and recording systems.
- Accountable for tracking, getting, and equipping all products bought.
- Ensure products are properly kept.
- Program the last inventory of products prior to distribution to the study sites.
- Provide a list of all equipment kept and dispersed to the study sites.
- Manage and maintain inventory to running levels to avoid unneeded supply.
- Carries out other responsibilities as designated by the Senior citizen Administration Officer.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management/ Management Research, or any other associated field. Previous survey-based Administrative and Logistical support experience is an included advantage.
- 0 – 2 years shows experience with pertinent working experience.
- Ability to respond successfully to time-sensitive needs and queries.
- Need to have the ability to plan, prioritize, and manage their own activities and workplace workflow even when working under tight due dates.
- Need to want and able to adjust to altering work requirements and concerns that might need overtime or extended hours.
- Outstanding social, communication, and representative abilities (composed, oral, cross-cultural).
- Ability to deal with multi-cultural teams.
- Abilities in training and management.
- Efficiency in making use of computer systems (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint Presentation).
- Ability to speak English with complete confidence, Hausa, and other regional languages preferable.
- By sending your application for this position you accepted CBI absolutely no Tolerance to:
- Unwanted Sexual Advances, Exploitation, Abuse, and Kid Abuse
- Our workers delight in a work culture that promotes variety and addition.
- Care Best Effort (CBI) offers Equal Work Opportunities (EEO) to all workers and candidates for work without regard to race, color, faith, gender, nationwide origin, age, impairment, or genes.
- This is emergency situation recruitment and we are aiming to fill this role as quickly as possible.
- Prospects available to begin right away are extremely chosen.
- Certified ladies are highly motivated to use.
- Kindly connect extra certificates that support or address the requirements noted for the position in one PDF format, Cover Letter, and CV together in Word format.
Anticipated salary: Remuneration is Attractive
Task date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 05:24:59 GMT
#Administrative #Logistics #Assistant #Job #Care #Initiative #CBI.