Job title: Administrative Accountant At Myrtle Management Consultants Limited
Job description: Myrtle Management Consultants – Our customer, a trustworthy Gym and Fitness Center in Ajah, Lagos State, looks to enlist a reasonably qualified contender to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Accountant
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Prepare, inspect, or examine bookkeeping records, fiscal summaries, or other monetary reports to evaluate exactness, culmination, and conformance to revealing and procedural standards
- Develop, carry out, adjust, and archive recordkeeping and bookkeeping frameworks, utilizing current innovation or assigned ERP
- Compute charges owed and get ready assessment forms, guaranteeing consistence with installment, detailing or other duty prerequisites (make VAT and PAYE gets back to pertinent duty authorities)
- Develop, keep up with, and investigate spending plans, getting ready occasional reports that contrast planned expenses with real costs
- Analyze business activities, patterns, costs, incomes, monetary responsibilities, and commitments, to project future incomes and costs or to give advice
- Assemble accounting pages and draw diagrams and charts used to outline specialized reports
- Analyze monetary data to deliver conjectures of business, industry, and financial conditions for use in making venture decisions
- Perform information passages in ERP for all money transactions
- Helping get ready for meetings
- Performing office obligations that incorporate requesting supplies and dealing with a records database.
- Providing authoritative help, for example, composing and altering messages, drafting notices, and getting ready interchanges on the leader’s behalf
- Organizing gatherings, including booking, sending updates, and putting together cooking when necessary.
- Managing the chief’s schedule, including making arrangements and focusing on the most touchy matters.
- Manage office supplies stock and spot orders.
- Prepare ordinary reports on costs and office budgets.
- Maintain and update organization databases.
- Organize a recording framework for significant and private organization documents
- Schedule in-house and outer events.
- Ensure that every single corporate approach and methodology are clung to. Examining any strategy changes with senior faculty, and regulating the execution of new arrangements, survey momentum strategies, and keep up with documentation laying out all techniques, representative obligations, organization destinations, and more.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and related fields.
- 2 – 3 years or more related insight and additionally preparing; or identical mix of schooling and involvement with Administrative or Accounting role
- Evidence of expert affirmation (s) or during the time spent obtaining one.
- Excellent Observation Abilities.
- Capable of working autonomously and with least supervision.
- Logical way to deal with recognizing and assessing issues and issue solving.
- Well-created hierarchical abilities with the capacity to focus on different assignments.
- Displays attention to the requirement for confidentialitly in delicate matters.
- Demonstrated work responsibility and individual adaptability to meet changing expectations.
- Commitment to self-advancement and development of knowledge.
- Ability to Conduct and Evaluate Research.
- Demonstrate Working Knowledge and Expertise.
- Good Decision Making.
- Excellent interchanges both verbal and written.
- Excellent relational skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Has a solid information in the utilization of Finance ERP
- Excellent orders over dominate and word.
Remuneration is competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified competitors should:
- Interviews are on a moving premise to this date
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Job date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 23:33:53 GMT