Job title: Action Against Hunger Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Job description: Action Against Hunger is the world’s craving subject matter expert and pioneer in a worldwide development that plans to end perilous long for great inside our lifetimes. For a very long time, the helpful and improvement association has been on the bleeding edges, treating and forestalling hunger across almost 50 nations. It served in excess of 21 million individuals in 2018 alone. We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) Expert
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 8 months fixed term contract under French legislation
Career Category: Human Resources
- Under the oversight of the Country Director, the PSEA Expert is needed to lead the turn of events and execution of the battle against sexual misuse and maltreatment across the mission just as fostering a mission wide technique for PSEA.
- Ensure vital way to deal with the administration of PSEA cases guaranteeing that suitable inner control measures are in place.
- Implement PSEA strategy guaranteeing all staff and Stakeholders get fitting training.
- Support the improvement of an aggregate correspondence system to bring issues to light on key PSEA messages, including the privileges of influenced populaces, the way that help and administrations are never molded on sexual blessings, and how to submit delicate complaints;
- Deploy of ready strategies and instruments at the local area level of ACF intervention.
- Finalize a particular SOP of SEA case the board Nigeria and including reference pathway as per the territories where AAH is intervening.
- You have a Post Graduate Degree in one of the accompanying zones : Human Resources, Human Rights, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Health or other pertinent sociology field.
- You have explicit preparing on insurance against sexual viciousness and abuse.
- You are prepared in EAS examination methodologies.
- You have proficient field insight in philanthropic or potentially advancement settings with important involvement with the field of sexual misuse and abuse.
- You can work with a wide assortment of partners, including between NGO coordination components, worldwide coordination structures (for example IASC), government partners, benefactors, just as the UN coordination structure in country.
- Excellent correspondence skills.
- Proven capacity to work autonomously under troublesome conditions.
- Excellent assistance/preparing and limit building skills.Ability to work in a multicultural climate and to set up agreeable and powerful working relationships.
- Fluency in English composed/spoken is compulsory.
- 8 months fixed term contract under French legislation.
- Monthly net compensation from 2450 to 2800€ upon experience.
- Monthly outlay and living remittance: 515 euros net, field paid
- Monthly country recompense: 450€
- 16% of the gross month to month pay for benefits protection repayment for non-French citizens
- Transportation and convenience: Coverage of transportation expenses and visitor house.
- Medical inclusion: 100% inclusion of clinical costs and bringing home insurance.
- Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves each year, 20 RnR each year, and 215 € at each RnR period.
- Training: Free and limitless admittance to the ensuring e-learning stage Crossknowledge.
Interested and qualified up-and-comers should:
Application Deadline: seventeenth June, 2021.
Note: ACF is resolved to individuals with inabilities and effectively battles against all types of discrimination.
Anybody requesting that you pay cash to plan your meeting or offer you occupation might be a trick
Location: Maiduguri, Borno State
Job date: Thu, 20 May 2021 22:36:26 GMT