Job title: Accounting Officer – Supermarket At Edgewood Consulting Limited
Job description: Edgewood Consulting is a Professional Management Consulting, Recruitment and Business Training firm. Our firm gives a wide cluster of the board consultancy administrations grouped into two disciplines Recruitment/HR administrations, and Training and Development.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer – Supermarket
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring and tracking trivial cash.
- Prepare and cycle installments in the banking system.
- Proper recording of day by day exchanges into the bookkeeping programming program.
- Weekly and Monthly compromise of money and bank accounts.
- Filling supporting archives at the fitting time.
- Maintain a cutting-edge check register.
- Collating orders and getting legitimate endorsements prior to disbursement.
- Handling of legal installment remittances.
- Timely installment of bills, guaranteeing providers and sellers are paid at the fitting time.
- Timely receipting for installments into the organization account.
- Support the association’s work in the resemblance and assortment of extraordinary payments.
- Monitor the entirety of the association’s records and report remarkable equilibriums on a standard basis.
- Assist in the yearly review measure and related activities.
- Assist with the association’s acquirement process.
- Ensure adherence to all major monetary guidelines and guidelines particularly those expressed in the association’s monetary and tasks manual.
- Preparation of exact and convenient monetary reports.
- Maintain a serious level of wellbeing and classification of the association’s records and property in their possession.
- Practices an undeniable degree of responsibility and integrity.
- Ability to discuss successfully with others.
- Minimum of 3 years hands on bookkeeping experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Accounting.
- Excellent authoritative skills.
- Excellent verbal and composed correspondence skills.
- Must be adaptable in the utilization of IT frameworks/office application.
- Must have fantastic information on the Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel packages).
- Must have past experience in center money/bookkeeping job in a corporate environment.
- Must know about commonly acknowledged bookkeeping speculations, standards, strategies, practices, and phrasing in a multidisciplinary and multi-utilitarian environment.
- Must know about the use of information handling and wording as it applies to keeping up with monetary control and bookkeeping records.
- Must know about cost bookkeeping and cost subsidizing procedures.
- Must can examine and put together bookkeeping information, decipher its importance, and plan precise monetary reports.
- Ability to keep up with records and get ready reports.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their Applications to: utilizing “Record Officer – Supermarket (Arepo)” as the subject of the email.
Job date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 04:05:48 GMT