Job title: Accounting and Economics Teacher (Akwa Ibom)
Company: eRecruiter Nigeria
Job description: Job Description:
Our customer who is a prestigious global K-12 school situated in Akwa Ibom and is known for scholarly greatness and good control, is hoping to recruit an Accounting and Economics Teacher in Uyo, Akwa Ibom.
We are searching for a savvy proficient who is accessible to continue immediately.
- Responsible for creating in every understudy a premium in and the capacity to comprehend and use their insight into in English Language.
- To direct the arrangement of important and exceptional exhortation and backing for understudies as it identifies with the subject.
- To co-ordinate the determination and advancement of suitable prospectus and courses in accordance with related resources.
- To keep up full and exact records of understudies’ accomplishments as it identifies with the subject.
- Deliver drawing in, intelligible and persuading exercises to understudies across in differing classes.
- Utilize learning innovation in the arranging and conveyance of lessons.
- To stay up with the latest with educational program changes and reforms.
- Develop exercise designs in accordance with the educational program objectives.
- To plan for, give and keep up the actual assets fundamental for learning and the conveyance of picked schedules and courses (counting for instance; books, past papers, document shares, furniture, gear and so forth) Where vital, liaise with different offices to accomplish this feat.
- To embrace, where proper, different jobs, which may emerge either in the division or in the more extensive school environment.
- Any different obligations identifying with the work as needed occasionally by the Head of School/Principal.
- Must have at least 3 – 8 years encouraging experience.
- Familiar with WAEC and Cambridge IGSE protocol
- Must have solid down to earth information and abilities in conveying exercises to students.
- Must have solid relational skills.
- Be excited and enthusiastic about educating and have the option to show certified consideration for youthful children.
- Excellent correspondence skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, dominate, and PowerPoint
- Health Insurance.
- Education Support program for staff children
- Staff Training
Location: Akwa Ibom
Job date: Wed, 26 May 2021 22:24:09 GMT