Jami Al Hakeem Foundation
Task title: Accounting Professional Task at Jami Al Hakeem Structure
Company: Jami Al Hakeem Structure
Task description: Jami Al Hakeem Structure is a not-for-profit, non-governmental company, registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in 2008. The structure given that its beginning has comprehensive experience in collaborating program interventions throughout neighborhoods and numerous target audience consisting of youths, females, and women, and so on
The company has huge experience in coordination, management and administration of development programs that combine a series of stakeholders, consisting of state and non-state stars. Jami Al Hakeem has actually likewise shown experience in delivery of efficient and sustainable program targeted at attending to all kinds of violence versus females and women (security) in Nigeria; our program locations likewise consist of: Income and Food security, education, peacebuilding, neighborhood security, social justice and sustainabledevelopment Jami Al Hakeem Structure operates in 4 states- Borno, Adamawa, Yobe and Gombe states
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Task Position: Accounting Professional
Task Place: Adamawa
Work Type: Full-time
Reports to: Chairperson
Period of Contract: 2 years
Work Classification: Routine
Task Classification/ Sector: Accounting/ Finance
- The accounting professional will help in establishing and handling the project’s monetary systems.
- S/he will work under the guidance of the Chairperson and will support him in all matters connected to monetary management, monetary reporting, subcontracting.
- S/he will likewise help the Chairperson in guaranteeing enough funds are available for efficient and effective execution of project activities and support programs.
- Particular locations of responsibility consist of monetary report preparation, evaluation and submission to headquarters and cash circulation management.
- This position will be based in Adamawa State, limited travel might be needed to setting areas in Yobe, Gombe and Borno State.
- Preparing precise and prompt monetary reports in line with J-HF monetary guidelines
- Offering and analyzing monetary details from Microsoft Characteristics SL and other project source files
- Making sure that month-to-month forecasts are looked at from numerous parts for cash demands and burn rate
- Establishing external relationships with suitable contacts, e.g. lenders and statutory companies such as the Inland Revenue, NSITF and pension authorities.
- Provide mentoring and training to associates on policies, treatments, monetary guidelines and so on
- Keeping up with modifications in monetary guidelines and legislations and interacting ramifications to management as required
- Keeping collective expert relationships with supervisory staff and associates in other departments (especially Grants and Procurement) to support activity clearance, execution and total program delivery
- Using worldwide accepted concepts and treatments to evaluate monetary details
- Making sure suitable accounting control and treatments in all monetary operations
- Tracking of cash balances, prepare advance account reconciliations and bank reconciliations and respond to queries from HQ.
- Tracking cash balances on characteristics and bank, guaranteeing that drawdowns from USD to Naira account are done prompt as quickly as a verified exchange rate is gotten from the bank
- Evaluating regional expenditure reports to guarantee precision and compliance with donor and J- HF’s monetary practice prior to reimbursement
- Collaborating with program and administrative staff to guarantee that deals are effectively prepared, taped and coded
- Prepare payroll, send pay slips and make all statutory reductions to the pertinent authorities
- Coordinate with the bank for details relating to exchange rate, bank balances, wire transfer etc.
- Ensure staff have mutual understanding of policies and treatments which knowledge is shown in the daily monetary deals– obtain staff with all pertinent policies and treatments, provide on task trainings, as required provide feedbacks on abnormalities, and so on
- Start and implement a preparation and reporting practices for personnels under Chairperson guidance.
- Support, as required, in capability building work of beneficiaries.
Technical Competence, Abilities, Knowledge and Proficiencies
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its comparable in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years of basic experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience in accounting and finance work is needed.
- Efficiency at utilizing Microsoft workplace software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and so on is needed.
- Experience with electronic accounting systems is needed.
- Strong analytical abilities are needed.
- Multi-tasking with favorable mindset is needed.
- Ability to establish and maintain efficient, sustainable relationships with project staff and bank authorities, in addition to the development neighborhood is needed.
- Prior experience with global companies or international-funded tasks is extremely preferable.
- Experience operating in a dispute environment is a plus.
- Fluency in oral and written English is needed.
- Fluency in several of the regional state languages in the Northeastern part of Nigeria is needed.
Technique of Application
Intrigued and certified prospects need to send their Application (Letter of inspiration and CV in a single file) to: utilizing the Task position as the topic of the e-mail.
- All candidates need to send a cover letter and an upgraded CV (no longer than 4 pages) in English.
- CV and Cover Letter showing and describing the viability to the position used.
- Provide contact information (name, position, e-mail address and tel. no.) of 3 expert non-related referrals, whereas 1 need to be for the most recentemployer Please do not connect any written suggestions.
- Applications need to be dealt with to: Personnel Manager.
- Just determined applications that address the specified tasks and fulfill the needed qualifications, sent out together with a CV, will be thought about. CV-only applications will not be thought about. Please note: The position title and area need to be composed in the subject line of the e-mail otherwise ruled out.
- J-HF thinks about all candidates on the basis of benefit without regard to race, sex, colour, faith, sexual preference, age, marital status, or special needs.
- Just shortlisted prospects will be gotten in touch with.
- Shortlisted prospects will be accountable for their logistic and lodging throughout interview.
- Due to the great deals of anticipated candidates, J-HF will just inform shortlisted prospects for composed test and oral interview.
- For basic details about J-HF, please speak with: www.jamialhakeemfoundation.org
Anticipated salary: Remuneration is Attractive
Task date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 00:46:59 GMT
#Accountant #Job #Jami #Hakeem #Foundation.