Frosays Foods Limited
Task title: Accounting Professional Task at Frosays Foods Limited
Company: Frosays Foods Limited
Task description: Frosays Foods is a brand of Esosa Food Systems and InnovationsLimited Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited is a crucial baking company with ingenious baked product or services. We produce high quality baked goods under sanitary conditions utilizing the most contemporaryfacilities Our vision is “to be the primary manufacturer of quality baked goods in Nigeria by 2025” even while on the objective of “making use of ingenious resources to produce fresh, healthy and yummy baked goods for impressive customer experience”.
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Task Position: Accounting Professional
Task Locations: Abuja (FCT)
Work Type: Full-time
Work Hours: 8am to 5pm, Mondays to Saturdays.
- Monitoring and collaborating the activities of the Centre accountsstaff
Preparing and analyzing monetary records, performing monetary audits, fixing up bank declarations and guaranteeing monetary records are precise throughout the year. Guaranteeing that taxes are paid.
- Preserving an appropriate record of the monetary deals of the pastry shop.
- Producing a database that can assist in future business preparation.
- Using crucial advice on matters like revenue and expense patterns.
- Assisting in taking essential choices like working with outsourcing services, taking loans, and so on
- Tracking debtors’ and creditors’ balances to guarantee timely payment and correct paperwork.
- Stabilizing overall cashier’s account for the day and sending out an everyday upgrade to the Centre Manager or Director.
- Licensing and adding payment coupons.
- Handling inconsistencies and abnormalities associated with the company’s financial resources.
- Engaging with bank account officers as connects to the pastry shop.
- Assisting in tax preparation and filing.
- Handling providers and 3rd parties.
- Timely preparation of payroll and pay- slips; guaranteeing that correct bank accounts are credited and debited.
- Reconciliation of cashbook accounts with bank declarations.
- Setting accounting objectives and goals.
- Risk assessment and opportunity analysis.
- Guaranteeing that there is consistency in treatments and policies throughout the accounts department and guaranteeing that these policies are properly set for the accomplishment of the company’s general objectives and goals.
- Communicating with the Administrative department on the preparation of weekly/monthly budget plans.
- Tracking cash launched for purchases and expenses to guarantee that it is invested just on products budgetedfor.
- Preparing month-to-month reports of the company’s monetary declarations in addition to the profit details for the month.
- Managing the raw products store and guaranteeing that there is no extreme issuance of products from the store.
- Vetting all products to be released by the Storekeeper in accordance with the put down product use requirements.
- Training and supervising all activities of the Cashiers, Storekeepers and Stock Control Officers.
- Any other responsibilities designated by the head of department.
- B.Sc. in Accounting or Finance.
- Excellent communication and organisational abilities.
- Exceptional mathematical abilities.
- Efficiency in using Microsoft Excel.
- Noise in monetary reporting and monetary management.
- Effective analytical abilities.
- 3-5 years experience in an Accounting role.
- Subscription of ICAN or any other acknowledged accounting expert body is a plus.
- An analytical mind and attention to information.
- Noise understanding of accounting and monetary reporting concepts and practices.
Anticipated salary: Remuneration is Attractive
Area: Abuja, FCT
Task date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 05:00:29 GMT
#Accountant #Job #Frosays #Foods #Limited