Fadac Resources and Services
Job title: Accountant Job at Fadac Resources and Services
Company: Fadac Resources and Services
Job description: Fadac Resources and Services – Our customer is a holding organization settled in Singapore,. The organization works an expanded business interest that incorporate the biggest noodles brand in Nigeria.
Due to extension, they are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Prepare resource, risk, and capital record passages by ordering and investigating account information.
- Secure monetary data by finishing data set backups
- Verify, apportion, post and accommodate transactions.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Be single resource for the Finance Controller and should complete reviews too
. * Document monetary exchanges by entering account data
- Recommend monetary activities by dissecting account options.
- Summarize current monetary status by gathering data, planning asset report, benefit and misfortune proclamation and other reports..
- Substantiate monetary exchanges by inspecting documents
- Maintain bookkeeping controls by getting ready and suggesting approaches and procedures.
- Guide bookkeeping administrative staff by organizing exercises and noting questions.
- Reconcile monetary errors by gathering and breaking down account information.
- Develop and archive business cycle and bookkeeping strategies to keep up with and reinforce inner controls.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree
- At least 3 years of involvement of working in an assembling environment.
- Qualified bookkeeper (ACA, ACCA, ICAN or equivalent)
- Strong correspondence and show abilities are essential
- Ability to construct networks across functions.
- Good bookkeeping programming skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Location: Oyo, Oyo State
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 04:49:15 GMT