Job title: Account Executive – Fsi At Microsoft Nigeria
Job description: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational engineering company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Business office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Border spider web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to aid people and businesses throughout the world realize their total potential.
We are recruiting to make full the place below:
Job Title: Account Executive – FSI
Job Number: 1045549
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Role type: Private Contributor
Job type: Total-Time
- The Account Executive at Microsoft leads our most valued customers into the digital age. Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Account Executive manages, orchestrates and leads their virtual teams and closes opportunities with customers that create transformative business outcomes.
The Account Executive will be responsible for the next:
- Conduct with Industry or Solution Sales Play – Building trusted relationships through engagements focused on driving the customers desired business outcomes using Microsoft technologies
- Reliably deliver on the customers business and engineering outcomes. Go along to take Digital Transformation discussions with customers through best in course virtual engagements.
Account Orchestration Squad Manager:
- Orchestrating and coordinating the squad, ensuring that the best of Microsoft and our partners is brought to bear to aid our customers deliver their business goals.
- Develop landing programme including field onboarding, partner disclosure, readiness, and execution
- Ensure subsidiary business owners of transformation pillars (commerce, co-sell, membership) contain changes within their respective planning and execution for positive business outcomes
- Determine core transformation stakeholders, define R&R, range and role criteria and accountabilities
- Create disclosure and onboarding/transition plans to prioritize efforts with stakeholders, partner account teams, back up, operations
- Drive attainment of local subsidiary alter mgt KPIs/scorecard results
- Participate within the partner transformation community, portion learnings, best practices
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s level or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of selling to or consulting with enterprise customers. Every bit considered will be 5+ years of experience driving digital transformation from within the enterprise customers
- Experience to take multi-cultural, various and remote teams across different disciplines
- Proven power to understand client needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions
- Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client direction
- Embody “we-before-me” and the “client firstly” mindset that delivers long term success over small term returns
- Solid knowledge of Financial Services is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strategy evolution with multi-phase execution and delivery
- Background in large-scale, multi-year enterprise alter direction
- Executive communications, engagement and influence
- Knowledgeable of the Microsoft partner ecosystem and programs
- Criterion linguistic communication for what is agency to bring together Microsoft
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your occupation with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave of absence
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time absent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Location: Lagos, Lagos Province
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 23:40:10 GMT