Job title: A SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Company: Action Contre la Faim
Job description: RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the oversight of the Area Coordinator, you are accountable for the appropriate execution and consummation of incorporated helpful crisis reaction project with segments of WASH, FSL, Health and Nutrition. The individual will be liable for the general administration of the task explicit extension, arranging, assets, quality, hazards, portrayal, coordination, staffing, announcing and conveying of all legally binding prerequisites for the undertaking. The task will be carried out across a few topographical areas in Borno and Yobe state.
More decisively, you will be accountable for :
- Manage and guarantee productive, successful, quality and convenient execution of the whole undertaking activities.
- Management and foster the venture groups across all locations
- Manage outer relations and all collaborations identified with the project
- Provide specialized and authoritative initiative for the undertaking teams.
You hold an expert degree in project the executives, sociologies, wellbeing and nourishment or potentially development.
You have insight at a senior level in overseeing multi-sectorial coordinated philanthropic task explicitly WASH, Health, Nutrition, Food Security and Livelihoods. You have magnificent administration, authoritative, inspirational and initiative skills.You show encounters in monetary administration and planning of financial plans for programming. You know about ECHO, EU, OFA and DfiD revealing and guidelines and you have an involvement with overseeing in any event medium teams.
You have insight in multisector crisis reactions and area coordination and you have a decent information on the helpful engineering and groundbreaking plan. You are adaptable, imaginative and innovative.
Fluent English speaker
- 12 months fixed term contract under French legislation
- Monthly net compensation from 2010 to 2335EUR upon experience
- Monthly outlay and living stipend: 539EUR net, field paid
- Monthly country remittance: 450EUR
- 16% of the gross month to month pay for annuity protection repayment for non-French citizens
- Transportation and convenience: Coverage of transportation expenses and visitor house
- Medical inclusion: 100% inclusion of clinical costs and bringing home insurance
- Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves each year, 20 RnR each year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
- Training: Free and limitless admittance to the confirming e-learning stage Crossknowledge ©
ACF is resolved to individuals with inabilities and effectively battles against all types of discrimination.
Location: Maiduguri, Borno State
Job date: Tue, 11 May 2021 22:54:24 GMT