Job title: A SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Company: Action contre la Faim
Job description: Votre environnement de travail
Action Against Hunger started tasks in Nigeria in 2010 in light of the great pace of constant unhealthiness in Northern Nigeria, zeroing in on coordinated programming. In 2011, we extended our work to start carrying out nourishment improvement projects in Jigawa and in Yobe. Following the emergencies in Northeast Nigeria, we further extended our tasks to address the Nutrition, Health, Food security and occupations, WASH, and safe house needs of contention influenced networks. In the year 2018 alone, our work in Nigeria contacted roughly 3.5 million individuals. We are operational in 11 Local Government Areas of Borno, 12 in Yobe and 3 in Jigawa.
Action Against Hunger Nigeria program is upheld by DFID, ECHO, GAC, OFDA, SDC, UNICEF, EU, USAID, AFD, French Ministry of Foreign issues, SIDA and UNOCHA NHF. The all out financial plan added up to roughly 54 million USD in 2018. The nation group involves more than 600 staff. Other than the coordination office in Abuja, there are three state workplaces in Damaturu, Maiduguri and Dutse and four sub bases including Monguno, Potiskum, Bade and Damasak.
The task will be executed across a few topographical areas in Borno and Yobe state in North East Nigeria. The individual will be answerable for the general administration of the undertaking explicit extension, arranging, assets, quality, hazards, portrayal, coordination, staffing, revealing and conveying of all authoritative necessities for the venture. The task has various parts including WASH, Nutrition, Health and FSL. The position will over see a group of more than 20 staffs across all the task target areas. The security circumstance in North East Nigeria stayed delicate with continuous occurrences including assaults recorded particularly Borno state. ?
Votre poste et vos responsabilités
Under the oversight of the Area Coordinator, you are accountable for the appropriate execution and fruition of incorporated helpful crisis reaction project with segments of WASH, FSL, Health and Nutrition. The individual will be liable for the general administration of the venture explicit extension, arranging, assets, quality, chances, portrayal, coordination, staffing, detailing and conveying of all legally binding prerequisites for the undertaking. The venture will be carried out across a few topographical areas in Borno and Yobe state.
More definitely, you will be responsible for :
- Manage and guarantee proficient, compelling, quality and convenient execution of the whole undertaking activities.
- Management and foster the task groups across all locations
- Manage outside relations and all collaborations identified with the project
- Provide specialized and authoritative initiative for the venture teams.
You hold an expert degree in project the board, sociologies, wellbeing and sustenance or potentially development.
You have insight at a senior level in overseeing multi-sectorial incorporated philanthropic undertaking explicitly WASH, Health, Nutrition, Food Security and Livelihoods. You have magnificent administration, hierarchical, persuasive and initiative skills.
You exhibit encounters in monetary administration and planning of financial plans for programming. You know about ECHO, EU, OFA and DfiD announcing and guidelines and you have an involvement with overseeing in any event medium teams.
You have insight in multisector crisis reactions and area coordination and you have a decent information on the compassionate design and groundbreaking plan. You are adaptable, inventive and innovative.
Fluent English speaker
Vos conditions d’emploi
- 12 months fixed term contract under French legislation
- Monthly net compensation from 2010 to 2335€ upon experience
- Monthly outlay and living recompense: 539€ net, field paid
- Monthly country remittance: 450€
- 16% of the gross month to month pay for annuity protection repayment for non-French citizens
- Transportation and convenience: Coverage of transportation expenses and visitor house
- Medical inclusion: 100% inclusion of clinical costs and bringing home insurance
- Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves each year, 20 RnR each year and 215 € at each RnR period
- Training: Free and limitless admittance to the confirming e-learning stage Crossknowledge ©
ACF is resolved to individuals with incapacities and effectively battles against all types of separation.
Location: Borno – Yobe
Job date: Sat, 08 May 2021 04:40:15 GMT