Job title: 360 HSDC Ongoing Recruitment – Apply Now
Job description: 360 HSDC is a wellbeing local area based association enrolled in Nigeria, that works in a focused on yet extensive way to address basic wellbeing, institutional and improvement related issues. 360 HSDC accomplishes this by teaming up with worldwide and neighborhood advancement and private substances, like governments, two-sided and multilateral givers, nongovernmental associations and the private area. The association has a multi-layered group of specialists with capability and involvement with crisis conditions, helpful exercises and advancement in different conditions and environments, worldwide and across Africa, remembering for South Sudan, and widely in Nigeria. We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer
Location: Guma, Benue
Employment Type: Contract
- The Program Officer will develop the program by working in a joint effort with staff of the association in straightforwardly adding to the achievement of the task by conveying specialized help and giving topic aptitude and support.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, design and deal with 360HSDC’s help to the HIV/AIDS testing program in the State, with center in the Guma LGA
- Coordinate key program techniques and results for the project
- Overall observing and investigation of the program climate and instruct on convenient rearrangements regarding procedures and activities
- Identify new spaces of help and work with execution of new initiatives
- Close correspondence with all partners and advancement of 360HSDC’s command; give suggestions and program/strategy counsel dependent on results
- Liaise with government and common society counterparts
- Organize and partake as an asset individual in promotion gatherings, round-tables, preparing workshops and different gatherings identified with explicit HIV/AIDS issues
- Review, dissect, and assess specialized reports and different materials identifying with the project
- Represent the venture in specialized discussions at field level
- Participate in the benefactor progress report composing, continuation application and quarterly survey report composing and presentation.
- Provide specialized help for week by week, month to month, quarterly, semi-yearly and yearly undertaking execution reviews
- Other obligations as assigned.
- Bachelor’s certificate in Social Sciences, Psychology, Sociology, Public Health, Development Studies, or other related Social Sciences or Medical certificate Master’s certificate preferred.
- 3 years least experience, in comprehensive HIV testing administrations with center around record case testing (ICT) and focused on PITC, PMTCT, with a blend of both local area and office strategies.
- Knowledge of GumaLGA
- Knowledge of the neighborhood networks, societies and topography of the State.
- Knowledge of new business improvement for wellbeing, proposition composing and spending plan development.
- Knowledge of organization’s principle customers and its operations.
- Good verbal and composed interchanges abilities and capacity to draft and convey opportune quality assessment reports.
- Fluency in English required; Fluency in any nearby language in the venture state will be an advantage.
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their CV and Cover Letter to: utilizing the Job Title and Location (Program Officer – Guma) as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2021.
- Indicate your knowledge of the Guma LGA in the body of your email and cover letter.
Anybody requesting that you pay cash to plan your meeting or offer you occupation might be a trick
Job date: Thu, 06 May 2021 06:54:05 GMT